Table of Contents
World Market Intelligence's "Bouygues S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bouygues S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bouygues S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bouygues S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bouygues S.A. (Bouygues) is involved in heavy construction contracting, media, real estate development, and telecommunication industries. The company is principally involved in the construction of roads, seaports, airport runways, parking areas, recreational facilities, industrial infrastructure, electrical and civil works. The company also specializes in real estate development projects such as housing, retail parks and commercial establishments. Bouygues operates telecommunication networks and television channels, and also offers broadband services. Key subsidiaries of the company include Bouygues Construction, Colas, Bouygues Immobilier, Bouygues Telecom, and TF1. Bouygues has its headquarters in Paris, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762