World Market Intelligence's 'Astellas Pharma Inc. (4503) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Astellas Pharma Inc. (4503) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Astellas Pharma Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Astellas Pharma Inc. (Astellas) is a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals and related products. The company has research and development capabilities to develop new drugs, manufacturing facilities for the manufacturing of products in a cost effective way and efficient in-house sales force to market those products. The company is active in the field of urology, transplantation and oncology. Key brands marketed by the company include Prograf, Vesicare, Protopic, Harnal and Funguard. Apart from Japan, Astellas supplies its products to global markets, including Ireland, the UK, Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, and Philippines, among others. Astellas is headquartered at Chuo-Ku in Tokyo, Japan.