Table of Contents
Get Sample now!
World Market Intelligence's "Terex Corporation (TEX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Terex Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Terex Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Terex Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Terex Corporation (Terex) is a manufacturer of capital equipment and machinery, based in the US. The company designs, manufactures, refurbishes and markets aerial work platform equipment such as telehandlers, light towers and utility equipment. It also offers heavy construction equipment such as off-highway trucks, scrapers, hydraulic excavators and material handlers; compact construction equipment, including loader backhoes, compaction equipment, skid steer loaders and wheel loaders. The company markets its products under various brands such as Genie, Terex and Powerscreen. Terex caters to infrastructure, quarrying, construction, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining and utility industries. The company has operations in North and South America, Australia, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Terex is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, ...
Summary NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Corporation (NCSG), formerly NC Services Group Ltd. is a construction equipment company that offers mobile crane rental and heavy haul services. The company’s services ...
J C Bamford Excavators Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary J C Bamford Excavators Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and ...