Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Decathlon S.A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Decathlon S.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Decathlon S.A : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Decathlon S.A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Decathlon S.A. (Decathlon) principally designs, manufactures, distributes and retails sports goods. The company retails a comprehensive range of sports goods such as mountain sports equipment, water sports equipments, sports bikes, sports bicycle, sleeping beds, swim wear, mountaineering gear, tents, sporting apparel, footwear, sports electronics gadgets, sunglasses, related accessories, and fishing equipments. It offers its products under various established brands and private label brands such as Aptonia, Artengo, B'TWIN, Caperlan, Domyos, Fouganza, Geologic, Geonaute, Inesis, Kalenji, Kipsta, Nabaiji, Newfeel, Oxelo, Quechua, Simond, Solognac, Tribord, Wed'ze, and Orao. It also provides services such as financing, social network for hockey, sports insurance, sports gifts, ski rental, mobility, and repair and maintenance of equipment. The company has business operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. Decathlon is headquartered in Villeneuve d'Ascq, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary New Balance Athletics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Bass Pro Shops, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Synopsis "AVA – Argyll Velodrome Development – Alberta" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, ...