Table of Contents
Global Automotive manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size, value and volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, leading players in the global automotive manufacturing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global automotive manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global automotive manufacturing market with forecasts
The global automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $1,214.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2010 and 2014.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 149.4 million units in 2014.
Asia-Pacific is by far the dominant region in the global motorcycle industry, accounting for over 70% of the global value and over 90% of the global production volume in 2014. Many manufacturers have moved their production operations away from mature markets and into lower cost regions, such as India and Vietnam.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global automotive manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global automotive manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global automotive manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global automotive manufacturing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...