Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Singapore Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Singaporean life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Singaporean insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Singaporean economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Singapore Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Singaporean life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Singaporean life insurance segment
- The Singaporean life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Singaporean economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Singaporean life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Singaporean life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Singapore
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Singaporean insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Singapore:
- It provides historical values for the Singaporean life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Singaporean life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Singaporean life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Singapore.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Singapore and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Singaporean life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Singaporean life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Singaporean insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- According to Timetric, the Singaporean insurance industry ranked seventh in the Asia-Pacific region in 2015, and 27th globally in terms of gross written premium.
- The Singaporean life insurance segment accounted for 69.3% of the industry’s direct written premium in 2015.
- In April 2015, a new DPI system was introduced in Singapore, requiring life insurers to offer simple term and whole life insurance that can be directly bought from customer service centers or company websites.
- Agencies was the largest distribution channel during the review period, accounting for 40.0% of the segment’s new business direct written premium in 2015.
- The Singaporean insurance industry is well-regulated and competitive, due to a large number of life insurers catering to a low population, resulting in strong competition to acquire new customers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...