Table of Contents
The computing industry is witnessing a paradigm shift in the way computing is performed worldwide. There is a growing awareness among consumers and enterprises to access their information technology (IT) resources extensively through a "utility" model, a development broadly called "cloud computing." Over the recent past, the interest in cloud computing has grown exponentially worldwide and is increasingly being adopted in all major ICT-related board room discussions. Enterprises in the region are leveraging cloud computing to provide increased standardization of IT infrastructure and to lower the cost of delivering technology solutions. The private cloud market is expected to be more than double from its current market in 2011. For this private cloud market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 21.5% for the period of 2011 – 2015.
Application Virtualization Tools is the leading segment in the private cloud with around 37% market share in 2011 followed by infrastructure virtualization and Business Purpose Virtualization Tools. The Middleware Virtualization tools is contributing small fraction to the private cloud market but it has very high potential to grow in the near future. In market sizing terms Application Virtualization Tools, Infrastructure Virtualization Tools and Business Processes (BP) Virtualization Tools is expected to nearly double its market by 2015. On the other hand Middleware Virtualization Tools is expected to grow nearly 10 times from its 2011 market.
In further breakup of private cloud application virtualization tools, Infrastructure application is leading with over 50% share in private cloud application in 2011 and it is expected to maintain its dominance by 2014. The IT infrastructure application is the second popular private cloud based application. While the application development and collaboration private application are the third and fourth popular private cloud based application. In market sizing Infrastructure application is expected to reach nearly US$ 3 Billion by 2014.
Security is a big concern for enterprises that may be considering the use of public cloud. For such organizations the private cloud represents an alternative with a tighter security model that would enable their IT managers to control the building, deployment and management of those privately-owned (internal) clouds. The market for private cloud technology and integrated services is increasingly implemented by larger enterprises. Given the potential for significant cost savings, smaller and medium sized organizations are also becoming early adopters of this technology. The emerging market for cloud services is being driven by continuing globalization, government edicts, consumer acceptance of technology, and the growth of the extended enterprise.
Renub Research report entitled “Private Cloud Computing Market & Forecast to 2015: Worldwide Analysis” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Cloud Computing Market. We have studied in this report the segments of private cloud computing market and its forecast.
The Report Covers the Following Points
• Private Cloud Computing Market 2010 & 2011
• Private Cloud Computing Market Forecast 2012 to 2015
• Private Cloud Computing Market Share & Forecast of (Application Virtualization Tools, Infrastructure Virtualization Tools, Business Process Virtualization Tools and Middleware Virtualization Tools), 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Computing Market Share & Forecast of Application Virtualization tools (Business Processing Application, IT Infrastructure, Application Development, Collaboration, Decision Support Application & Web Infrastructure Application) 2010 to 2014
• Private Cloud Computing Application Virtualization Tools Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Computing Infrastructure Virtualization Tools Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Computing Business Process Virtualization Tools Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Computing Middleware Virtualization Tools Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Business Infrastructure Application Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Based IT Infrastructure Application Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Application Development Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Collaboration Application Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Decision Support Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Web Infrastructure Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Private Cloud Scientific/Engineering Market & Forecast 2010 to 2015
• Driving Forces and Challenges for Private Cloud Computing Market Landscape
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
It will take more than 5 years for communications service providers (CSPs) to spend more on network function virtualisation (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN) than on cloud computing. Software-controlled ...
Virtualisation, Security, and Performance Expected to Drive Market Growth With the significant rate of migration to the cloud, cloud service providers should ensure that security of proprietary data and ...
Disruptive technologies have slowly found their way into enterprises and are proving to be a potent force within the technological community. One of the disruptive technologies capturing the imagination ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.