Table of Contents
This BCC Research report provides a thorough analysis of the global ozone generation technology (OGT) market, including an assessment of its directing factors; its technological hurdles and advances; dollar market values for 2014, 2015 and projections through 2020.
Use this report to:
- Analyze the size, growth and direction of the ozone generation technologies (OGT) market, including an assessment of its directing factors, its technological hurdles and
- Evaluate OGT for the industrial, municipal and residential markets.
- Learn about prominent factors involved in the growth of OGT market, including global and regional population growth, increasing global pollution, improved technologies, and a growing number of successful OGT projects and products.
- The global ozone generation technology market totaled $736.1 million in 2014. This market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% from 2015 to 2020, from $785.5 million in 2015 to $1.1 billion in 2020.
- Water applications totaled $556.5 million in 2014. This segment is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.7% and reach $822.5 million by 2020 from $593.8 million in 2015.
- Air and gas treatment totaled $177.4 million in 2014. This segment is estimated to rise at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2015 to 2020 and be worth $189.3 million by 2015 and $282.7 million in 2020.
Introduction & Scope
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This report provides a thorough analysis of the global ozone generation technology (OGT) market. The research is meant to give the reader a comprehensive overview of
the size, growth and direction of the OGT market, including an assessment of its directing factors; its technological hurdles and advances; dollar market values for 2014,
2015 and projections through 2020; company involvement; and regional data to provide insight into successful and unsuccessful OGT-related programs and trends
around the world.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
The global OGT market is thriving and evolving as many factors work to spur market growth. Some of the more prominent factors include global and regional population
growth, increasing global pollution, improved technologies, and a growing number of successful OGT projects and products. There are also some hurdles that are hindering
growth, or at least growth within some OGT market niches or regions. This report is designed to provide information and data for readers to understand the OGT market
and to make knowledgeable, informed decisions related to their involvement in the industry.
This report will be beneficial for:
- Managers who need to identify market opportunities and develop solid implementation plans for OGT activities.
- Research and development professionals who wish to stay on top of competitor initiatives and to understand the developments and obstacles within the global OGT
- Business development executives and entrepreneurs who work within the dynamics of the market and wish to identify possible opportunities and partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians who wish to access vital information.
- Policymakers and government officials who need to understand the dynamics and scope of the market they are working to affect.
- Advertising agencies who work with clients involved in the OGT industry to design appropriate messages and images.
- Investors and stakeholders who wish to gain a well-rounded view of the OGT market, including its strengths, weaknesses and likely future direction.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of the market analyzed in this report includes OGT for the industrial, municipal and residential markets. Market categories include water applications, air
and gas treatment systems and medical technologies. Market segments cover potable water, wastewater, process water, air and gas, and semi-conductor applications.
Sub-segments include municipal, bottled and residential potable water applications; industrial and municipal wastewater applications; and pool and spa, aquaculture and
OGT market data are provided in dollar value for the years 2014 and 2015, with projections given through 2020. Data breakdowns are provided for industrial, municipal
and residential applications, as well as market categories and segments. Regional data is presented for seven global regions: Asia, North America, Latin America and
Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australia and Oceania, as well as for the 10 countries most involved in the OGT market.
Both primary and secondary research sources were used to prepare this report. The information was compiled from a number of industry resources, including trade
journals and associations; government agencies; business, technology, science and law journals; company literature and websites; interviews with industry-savvy individuals;
and global research services and institutes. The data in this report were calculated after a thorough analysis of the market, which included a review of historical market value; a determination and assessment of factors that affect market growth (i.e., political, economic, technological); research of umbrella, overlapping and niche markets; a consideration of regional differences; a study of company projects and revenues; and a collection and analysis of market-related data.
Both information and data were collected from numerous government agencies, including the U.S. Census Bureau, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the World
Bank, and the Central Intelligence Agency, as well as patent offices and other nongovernmental bodies, including ozone-related businesses, the Ozone Association of
India and the International Ozone Association.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The global air separation plant market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2026” The global air separation plant market is projected to reach USD 7.27 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of ...
The development of environment-friendly production process with minimum greenhouse gas emissions would be the next pillar of growth for the global elemental fluorine industry. With this projection, Persistence ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...