Table of Contents
WealthInsight's "Lombard Odier : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lombard Odier"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lombard Odier" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lombard Odier"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banque Lombard Odier & Cie SA (Lombard Odier) is a private banking and wealth management services provider, based in Switzerland. Since inception, the bank has remained a family run business, with members from the Lombard and Odier families on its management board. The bank provides a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and institutional investors. Services offered by the bank include wealth management services, such as investment advisory, estate planning, tax and legal advisory and legal and financial services for family businesses. Additional services provided by the bank include global custody and philanthropic advisory services. As part of its wealth management services to institutional clients, Lombard Odier provides investment advisory, trading services, global custody and fund distribution services. For independent asset managers, it offers financial advisory and legal advisory and asset monitoring services. Lombard Odier has a presence across 19 countries including Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, the UK, Canada, the UAE and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis Timetric's "Liechtensteinische Landesbank Private Clients : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains ...
Synopsis Timetric's "JM Financial Private Wealth Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Northern Trust Wealth Management (NTRS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company ...