Table of Contents
This PEST country analysis report on Costa Rica provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Costa Rica through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Costa Rica through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Costa Rica through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Costa Rica through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy
What is the outlook in Costa Rica in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government
How does Costa Rica perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment
How does Costa Rica perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education
How does Costa Rica perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Costa Rica, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Costa Rica's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Rapidly aging global population, increasing awareness about brain fitness, and advancements in technology are driving the cognitive assessment and training market The cognitive assessment and training ...
“The growing concern for consumer identity management will drive the consumer IAM market” The consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is expected to grow from USD 14.30 billion in 2017 ...
MOOC or Massive Open Online Courses are online educational courses which can be accessed by unlimited number of students. These are provided by private companies, non-profit organizations, government institutions ...