|Date||% of Households||Variation|
- Household Type
- Households Living in Intermediate urbanized area (between 100 and 499 inhabitants/km2)
- Households living in sparsely populated area (less than 100 inhabitants/Km2)
- Households With a Single Person
- Households with Income in First quartile
- Households with Income in Second Quartile
- Households With Three Adult (or more)
- Households With Two Adults
- Households without Dependent Children
- Single Person Households With Dependent Children
- Two Adult Households with Dependent children
Internet Penetration in other Countries
Main Internet Services Indicators
Number of internet subscriptions, usually measured per 100 inhabitants. The penetration rate measures a product's degree of adoption among the population. Based on: Eurostat.
Subscriptions giving access to the public Internet (TCP/IP connection). The statistic is measured irrespective of the type or speed of access, the type of device used to access the Internet, or the method of payment. Based on: International Telecommunication Union.
Revenue generated by the supply of internet access, usually expressed in millions of national currency.
Total direct household expenditure on internet services, usually expressed in million or billion of national currency.
Maximum quantity of data transmission from a country to the rest of the world. It consists of the addition of the capacity of all international data lines from a country toward others, usually measured in megabits per second (mbps) or in gigabits per second (gbps). Based on: International Telecommunication Union.
Subscriptions to high-speed access to the public internet (TCP/IP connection). This statistic is measured irrespective of the method of payment. It excludes subscribers that have access to data communications (including the Internet) via mobile-cellular networks. Based on: International Telecommunication Union.
Number of broadband subscriptions, usually measured per 100 inhabitants. It measures the degree of adoption of broadband internet among the population. Broadband internet access consists of high-speed access to the public internet (TCP/IP connection). Based on: Eurostat.