The report package Lighting Product Markets in Europe to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for lighting products in different European countries.
The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the lighting product market in different European countries?
- How much lighting products are produced in different European countries?
- How is the market split into different types of lighting products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for lighting products, 2010-2021
- Production of lighting products, 2010-2021
- Lighting product market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Infra-red and ultra-violet lamps
Sealed beam lamps
Tungsten halogen lamps
Other filament lamps
Electric discharge lamps (fluorescent, hot cathode)
Electric discharge lamps (mercury or sodium vapour)
Electric ceiling and wall lights
Electric floor, table, desk and bedside lamps
Portable electric lamps
Other electric lamps and lighting fittings
Non-electric lamps and lighting fittings
Illuminated signs and name-plates
Parts of lighting products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the lighting product market in different European countries to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.