Healthcare Providers in France
Healthcare Providers in France industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The French healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $313.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The inpatient care segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $108.3bn, equivalent to 34.6% of the sector’s overall value.
- Drivers of value growth in this industry included France’s aging population, and its strong R&D segment, which were counteracted by factors such as the increasing prevalence of generics in the pharmaceutical supply.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France healthcare providers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France healthcare providers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France’s healthcare providers market?
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the key players in this market?
7.2. How did government policy impact the healthcare landscape in 2019?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Ramsay Health Care Limited
8.2. Korian SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: France healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: France healthcare providers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: France healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: France healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Table 5: France healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 6: Ramsay Health Care Limited: key facts
Table 7: Ramsay Health Care Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Ramsay Health Care Limited: Key Employees
Table 9: Korian SA: key facts
Table 10: Korian SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Korian SA: Key Employees
Table 12: France size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 13: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 14: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 15: France inflation, 2015-19
Table 16: France consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 17: France exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: France healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: France healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: France healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: France healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: France healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in France, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in France, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in France, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in France, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in France, 2019
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in France, 2019
• Ramsay Health Care Limited
• Korian SA
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all