Generics in Turkey
Generics in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- For the purposes of this profile, a generic drug is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the ’generic-eligible’ market, are not included.
- The Turkish generics market had total revenues of $2.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 63.9% in 2019.
- The generics volume share of the pharmaceutical market has been growing as more healthcare professionals and the public gain confidence in generics.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey generics market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey generics market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Turkey’s generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of the leading players?
7.3. Has there been any significant recent M&A activity?
7.4. How has the outbreak of COVID-19 impacted leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Deva Holding AS
8.2. Pfizer Inc.
8.3. Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
8.4. Nobelpharma Co Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey generics market value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Turkey generics market volume: % of total pharma, 2015-19
Table 3: Turkey generics market geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Turkey generics market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: Turkey generics market volume forecast: % of total pharma, 2019-24
Table 6: Deva Holding AS: key facts
Table 7: Deva Holding AS: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Deva Holding AS: Key Employees
Table 9: Pfizer Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Pfizer Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Pfizer Inc.: Key Employees
Table 12: Pfizer Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS: key facts
Table 14: Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS: Key Employees
Table 15: Nobelpharma Co Ltd: key facts
Table 16: Nobelpharma Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 17: Nobelpharma Co Ltd: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: Turkey size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 19: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 21: Turkey inflation, 2015-19
Table 22: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 23: Turkey exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey generics market value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Turkey generics market volume: % of total pharma, 2015-19
Figure 3: Turkey generics market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Turkey generics market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Turkey generics market volume forecast: % of total pharma, 2019-24
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the generics market in Turkey, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the generics market in Turkey, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the generics market in Turkey, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the generics market in Turkey, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the generics market in Turkey, 2019
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the generics market in Turkey, 2019
• Deva Holding AS
• Pfizer Inc.
• Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
• Nobelpharma Co Ltd
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all
Custom Antibody Market by Service, Type, Source, Application, Indication, End User - Global Forecast to 2028
Inspection Machines Market by Product, Type, Packaging Type, End User - Global Forecast to 2027
Sterility Testing Market by Product, Test, Application, End User & Region - Global Forecasts to 2028