Airlines in Scandinavia
Airlines in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
- The Scandinavian airlines industry had total revenues of $16.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 131.9 million passengers in 2019.
- Growth in the region was primarily driven by Denmark, which experienced the strongest growth overall. Finland experienced only marginal growth historically, the poorest of the four countries.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia airlines market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia airlines market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Scandinavia’s airlines market?