Oils & Fats in Germany
Oils & Fats in Germany industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The oils & fats market consist of the retail sale of edible oils and solid fats. The oils segment consists of cooking sprays, corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil, and other edible oils. The solid fats segment consists of compound cooking fats (CCF), ghee, lard, shortening, and other solid fats. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The German oils & fats market had total revenues of $4,118.0m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 835.3 million kilograms in 2018.
- Favorable economic conditions and increasing purchasing power in the country supported the growth of oil and fats market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oils & fats market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oils & fats market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oils & fats market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany oils & fats market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Germany oils & fats market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Germany oils & fats market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany oils & fats market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany’s oils & fats market?
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the German oils & fats market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 4 years ?
7.4. Which companies' market shares have suffered in the last 4 years?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Unilever Deutschland Holding GmbH
8.2. BROKELMANN + Co - Oelmuhle GmbH + Co
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany oils & fats market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Germany oils & fats market volume: million kilograms, 2014-18
Table 3: Germany oils & fats market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Germany oils & fats market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 5: Germany oils & fats market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: Germany oils & fats market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 7: Germany oils & fats market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018-23
Table 8: Germany oils & fats market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 9: Unilever Deutschland Holding GmbH: key facts
Table 10: Unilever Deutschland Holding GmbH: Key Employees
Table 11: BROKELMANN + Co - Oelmuhle GmbH + Co: key facts
Table 12: BROKELMANN + Co - Oelmuhle GmbH + Co: Key Employees
Table 13: Germany size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 14: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 15: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 16: Germany inflation, 2014-18
Table 17: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 18: Germany exchange rate, 2014-18
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany oils & fats market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Germany oils & fats market volume: million kilograms, 2014-18
Figure 3: Germany oils & fats market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Germany oils & fats market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Germany oils & fats market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 6: Germany oils & fats market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 7: Germany oils & fats market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2018-23
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the oils & fats market in Germany, 2018
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the oils & fats market in Germany, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the oils & fats market in Germany, 2018
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oils & fats market in Germany, 2018
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oils & fats market in Germany, 2018
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oils & fats market in Germany, 2018
Figure 14: Germany oils & fats market share: % share, by value, 2018
• Unilever Deutschland Holding GmbH
• BROKELMANN + Co - Oelmuhle GmbH + Co
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all