In terms of value, the hydrazine hydrate market is estimated to grow from USD 222 million in 2021 to USD 308 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 5.8%. The rising demand from agrochemicals industry is driving the demand for hydrazine hydrate. Manufacturers are integrating technologies to improve the quality of hydrazine hydrate.
100% concentration level of hydrazine hydrate market is expected to be the fastest-growing concentration level type, in terms of value, during the forecast period.
100% concentration level segment is estimated to behold the fastest growth in terms of value and volume during the forecast period. It is used in cyclization reaction, in nanocrystal semiconductors, as a reducing agent in the pharma industry, and in the production of several chemicals. It is also used as an active ingredient in the agrochemical industry and as fuel in hypergolic bipropellant combinations.
Asia Pacific is largest and projected to be the fastest growing region for hydrazine hydrate market, in terms of value, during the forecast period
Due to increasing population and rapidly expanding polymer and agrochemical sectors, the Asia Pacific hydrazine hydrate market is projected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period. Additionally, the favorable government initiatives in nations like India, China and Japan will promote demand for hydrazine hydrate market.
• By Company Type: Tier 1 - 69%, Tier 2 - 23%, and Tier 3 - 8%
• By Designation: C-Level - 23%, Director Level - 37%, and Others - 40%
• By Region: North America - 32%, Europe - 21%, Asia Pacific - 28%, South America and Middle East & Africa - 12%, South America – 7%
The key players profiled in the report include Arkema S.A. (France), LANXESS AG (Germany), Lonza Group AG (Switzerland), LGC Science Group Holdings Limited (UK), and Nippon Carbide Industries Co., Inc. (Japan).
This report segments the market for hydrazine hydrate based on concentration level, application, and region and provides estimations of volume (Ton) and value (USD thousand) for the overall market size across various regions. A detailed analysis of key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overviews, services, key strategies, associated with the market for hydrazine hydrate.
Reasons to Buy this Report
This research report is focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together provide an overall view on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the hydrazine hydrate market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on hydrazine hydrate offered by top players in the global market
• Analysis of key drivers(Rising demand for polymer foams, Growing demand in agrochemical industry, Expanding pharmaceutical sector), restraints (Toxic and carcinogenic properties affecting demand in various applications, Availability of substitutes in water treatment application), opportunities (Use of hydrazine hydrate in fuel cells), and challenges (Environmental challenges, Hazards associated with use of hydrazine hydrate) are influencing the hydrazine hydrate market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the hydrazine hydrate market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets — the report analyzes the markets for hydrazine hydrate across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, and recent developments in the global hydrazine hydrate market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the hydrazine hydrate market