Fish and Seafood Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Fish & Seafood industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The fish & seafood market consists of the retail sale of ambient fish & seafood, frozen fish & seafood, fresh fish & seafood (counter), chilled raw packaged fish & seafood - processed, chilled raw packaged fish & seafood - whole cuts and dried fish & seafood. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The global fish & seafood market had total revenues of $221 billion in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015-2019, to reach a total of 34.6 billion kilograms in 2019.
- The global fish & sea food market was captured largely by Asia-pacific region, accounted for the highest share of 40.5% in 2019, followed by Europe with 29.9%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global fish & seafood market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global fish & seafood market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fish & seafood market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global fish & seafood market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global fish & seafood market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global fish & seafood market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global fish & seafood market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global fish & seafood market?