The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
• How many physicians were reached by Zejula through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Ovarian Cancer market?
• What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
• How does Tesaro’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Hematology/Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, and Radiation Oncology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
• How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Zejula throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
• Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Zejula in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology:
• MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
• Over 6,700 paid interactions across 3,000 physicians made on behalf of Zejula were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 4 peer products (e.g. Avastin, Lynparza, Mvasi, and Rubraca ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
Table of contents
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all
Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market Research Report by Offering, Deployment, End User, Region - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation - Global Forecast 2023-2030
Clinical Communication Software Market Research Report by Component, Deployment, End-User, Country - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation - North America Forecast 2023-2030
Healthcare Workforce Management System Global Market Report 2023