"Operator business revenue in South Africa will grow slowly; growth in data, IoT and ICT services revenue will offset declines from voice services."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in South Africa for micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting and public cloud services.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security and co-location and hosting
- an estimate of the total market for these ICT services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of operators that are active in the business telecoms market in South Africa, including Telkom (BCX), Vodacom, MTN, Dimension Data, Liquid Intelligent Technologies and Vox Telecom.
- Micro (0–9 employees)
- Small (10–49 employees)
- Medium (50–249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset voice
- Handset messaging
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s, and at least 1Gbit/s
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management
Table of contents
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all