Indonesia data center market size will witness investments of USD 3.07 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.27% during the forecast period.
• The government of Indonesia is taking several initiatives for the country’s digital transformation. According to the Ministry of Communication and Informatics, the digital transformation strategy of Indonesia focuses on around ten sectors, such as government digitization, digital health, digital education, industrial digitization, and others.
• The government provides tax incentives to boost the digital economy and promote data localization in the country. Tax exemptions depend on the investment period. For instance, if an investor invests over USD 2.10 billion in Indonesia, they will receive a tax reduction of up to 100% for around 20 years.
• Regarding sustainability, the country aims to accelerate renewable energy production and contribute around 48% of renewable power to the total electricity by 2021–2030. Also, under the national electricity plan, the country aims to generate around 23% of the electricity from renewable energy sources by 2025. The government of Indonesia has set targets to achieve net zero emissions in the country by 2060.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Indonesia colocation market revenue.
• An assessment of the data center investment in Indonesia by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
• Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
• A detailed study of the existing Indonesia data center industry landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
• Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Indonesia
a) Facilities Covered (Existing): 65
b) Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 19
c) Coverage: 15+ Cities
d) Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
e) Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Indonesia
a) Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
b) Retail and Wholesale Colocation Pricing
c) Retail vs Wholesale Colocation Market
• The Indonesian market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
• Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
• A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
• Jakarta is the major city and economic capital of Indonesia, and the city is witnessing the majority of data center developments. It offers advantages such as strong connectivity, high skilled workforce, and free trade zones. Followed by Batam and West Java are emerging as the primary data center destinations for investors in the Indonesia data center market.
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Huawei Technologies
• Hitachi Vantara
• Juniper Networks
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
• Aesler Group International
• Asdi Swasatya
• AWP Architects
• Barry-Wehmiller Design Group
• DSCO Group
• Leighton Asia
• NTT Facilities
• Obayashi Corporation
• Parker van den Bergh
• PT PP
• Sarana Multi Infrastructure
• Turner & Townsend
• Vale Architects
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Cyber Power Systems
• Delta Electronics
• Fuji Electric
• HITEC Power Protection
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Piller Power Systems
• Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
• Biznet Data Center
• DCI Indonesia
• EDGE DC
• IndoKeppel Data Centres
• Indosat Ooredoo
• IDC Indonesia
• NTT Global Data Centers
• Princeton Digital Group
• Telkom Indonesia
• Data Center First
• Digital Edge DC
• Edge Centres
• Evolution Data Centres
• GDS Services
• K2 Data Centres
• Minoro Energi Indonesia
• Pure Data Centres Group
• ST Telemedia Global Data Centres
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
• Existing Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
b) West Java
c) Other Cities
• List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
This report analyses the Indonesia data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
• IT Infrastructure
• Storage Systems
• Network Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
• UPS Systems
• Switches & Switchgears
• Other Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• CRAC & CRAH Units
• Chiller Units
• Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
• Other Cooling Units
• General Construction
• Core & Shell Development
• Installation & commissioning Services
• Engineering & Building Design
• Fire Detection & Suppression
• Physical Security
• Tier Standard
• Tier I & Tier II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
• West Java
• Other Cities
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How much is the Indonesia data center market investment expected to grow?
2. What is the growth rate of the Indonesia data center market?
3. How many data centers have been identified in Indonesia?
4. What are the driving factors for the Indonesia data center market?
5. Who are the key investors in the Indonesia data center market?