The global aerosol cans market size reached US$ 12.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 15.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% during 2023-2028.
An aerosol can is a self-contained and handheld dispenser or container that sprays out liquid particles in the form of a fine mist, spray or foam. It is usually manufactured using aluminum, steel or plastic that protects the contents from light, air, humidity, gases and micro-organisms. It consists of a shell, valve, dip tube and a mixture of the liquid product and liquefied-gas propellant. As the valve opens, the product moves up through the dip tube and is then vaporized into fine particles by the propellant. In comparison to other packaging formats, aerosol cans are more convenient to use, are hermetically sealed and have multi-layered laminations. Owing to this, they find extensive applications across the agriculture, automotive, personal care, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries.
The steadily increasing demand for cosmetics and personal care products across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. This can be attributed primarily to the rising consumer expenditure capacities, along with the changing lifestyles, which are leading to the bourgeoning sales of high-quality personal care products, such as deodorants, hair sprays and body mists. Furthermore, the growing utilization of spray paints in the automotive industry for offering protection and personalization to the vehicles is also providing a boost to the market growth. In addition to this, rising consumer awareness regarding the recyclability and reusability of aerosol cans is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Aluminum aerosol cans are manufactured using recyclable aluminum, thereby making them highly environment-friendly, cost-effective and energy-efficient. Other factors, including extensive product utilization in the agriculture industry for spraying fertilizers and insecticides, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Market Segmentation:
the analyst provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global aerosol cans market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, material, propellant used, capacity and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
Straight Wall Aerosol Cans
Necked-In Aerosol Cans
Shaped Aerosol Cans
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by Propellant Used:
Compressed Gas Propellant
Liquefied Gas Propellant
Breakup by Capacity:
Breakup by Application:
Personal Care Products
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Aero-pack Industries Inc., Ardagh Group S.A., Arminak & Associates, Inc., Alucon Public Company Limited, Ball Corporation, Bharat Containers, CCL Containers, Colep, Crown Holdings Inc., DS Containers Inc., Exal Corporation, Jamestrong Packaging, Nampak Ltd., Spray Products and WestRock group.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global aerosol cans market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global aerosol cans market during 2023-2028?
3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global aerosol cans market?
4. What are the key factors driving the global aerosol cans market?
5. What is the breakup of the global aerosol cans market based on the product type?
6. What is the breakup of the global aerosol cans market based on the material?
7. What is the breakup of the global aerosol cans market based on propellant used?
8. What is the breakup of the global aerosol cans market based on the capacity?
9. What is the breakup of the global aerosol cans market based on the application?
10. What are the key regions in the global aerosol cans market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the global aerosol cans market?