Bulgaria PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
According to the analyst, mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 21.9% towards GVA, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (21.5%), and wholesale, retail and hotels utilities (15.9%) in 2022. The three sectors are forecast to grow by 6.0%, 6.9%, and 7.2%, respectively, in 2023.
Northern and Southeastern Bulgaria accounted for 49.4% of the population in 2022 and 36.2% of GDP in 2021, according to Eurostat.
SOFIX Index exhibited a volatile trend over past year. As of May 23, 2023, the index stood at 656.5, compared to 614.5 on May 23, 2022.
- In 2022, the European Commission announced to allocate EUR1.6 billion ($1.7 billion) for the transport connectivity programme to foster development in the sector by 2027.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.