Medacta Group SA (MEDACTA) conducts research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of orthopedic products, neurosurgical systems and instrumentation.It offers prosthetic solutions for hip, knee, shoulder and spine replacement applications.
The company operates Medacta Orthopaedic Research and Education (M.O.R.E.) Institute and provides regional, national and international courses. MEDACTA offers products through subsidiaries and distributors spread worldwide. Its products are sold in the US, Canada, Argentina, Italy, Austria, Australia, Vietnam, Japan, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Panama, France, Croatia, Spain, Germany, South Africa, the Netherlands, Turkey and other countries. MEDACTA is headquartered in Castel San Pietro, Switzerland.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Medacta Group SA
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company