Societe Generale - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
This report provides insight into Societe Generale’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Societe Generale is a financial services group headquartered in France.The group’s operations include retail banking, private banking, corporate and investment banking, insurance, securities services, and credit.
The French Retail Banking division includes Societe Generale, Boursorama Banque, and Credit du Nord.The International Retail Banking division offers financial services to corporates in Russia, Africa, and Eastern and Central Europe.
The Global Banking arm offers integrated financial solutions and expertise in key international markets.Societe Generale’s product offerings include savings accounts, insurance, payment cards, deposits, financing, equities, fixed income and currencies, and alternative investments.
The group operates through a network of branch and representative offices and online portals that cater to individuals, commercial organizations, SMEs, high net worth individuals, and wealthy family clients. Societe Generale operates in Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- In December 2020, Societe Generale announced plans to merge its two retail banking networks, Societe Generale and Credit Du Nord, into a single banking network.
- Societe Generale has adopted an open innovation strategy to improve its operations and offer a safe, convenient, and personalized banking experience to customers.
- Under its Cloud First strategy, Societe Generale migrated 80% of its servers to a hybrid private/public cloud platform to make its IT architectures readily scalable and flexible.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Societe Generale’s fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.