Helicobacter Pylori Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
Helicobacter Pylori Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Helicobacter Pylori Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. H. pylori has been recognized as a Class I carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer and as one of the strongest known risk factors for gastric malignancies like peptic ulcer disease, gastric MALT lymphoma and gastric cancer as 89% of all gastric cancers are related to H. pylori infection.
The occurrence of infection is mainly observed during childhood in large number of population. It gets transmitted from mother-to-child in developed countries, but horizontal transmission is not observed in developed countries due to better sanitary conditions.
The prevalence is lower in developed nations with a prevalence rate of 15.5% when compared to the developing countries having a prevalence rate of 93.6%. The main causes for the high prevalence of infection are poverty enhanced level of transmission due to malnutrition, poor hygiene and unaffordable heath care indicating low socioeconomic status in regions like Asia, South America and Africa. Helicobacter Pylori Tests is segmented into Helicobacter pylori Breath Test, Helicobacter pylori Feces Test, Helicobacter pylori IHC Test, Helicobacter pylori Serology EIA Test, Helicobacter Pylori Point of Care (POC) Tests and Helicobacter Pylori Other Tests.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Helicobacter Pylori Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Helicobacter Pylori Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Helicobacter Pylori Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Helicobacter Pylori Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd, Avanos Medical Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Meridian Bioscience Inc, DiaSorin SpA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Helicobacter Pylori Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Helicobacter Pylori Tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Helicobacter Pylori Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Helicobacter Pylori Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Helicobacter Pylori Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.