Angola In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Angola provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Angola through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Angola through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Angola through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Angola through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Angola, as well as the country’s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country’s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Angola’s economy, as well as the country’s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government’s social welfare policies, as well as the country’s performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Angola in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Angola perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Angola perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Angola perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key economic updates
1.4. Key developments (March 2022 - February 2023)
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
3. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
4. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Key political figures
4.3.2. Structure of government
4.3.3. Key policies
5. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Financial system
5.4.1. GDP and growth rate
5.4.2. Fiscal situation
5.4.3. General government gross debt
5.4.4. Current account
5.4.5. Foreign trade
5.4.6. International investment position
5.4.7. Monetary situation
6. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Demographic composition
7. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
7.3. Structure and policies
7.3.1. Intellectual property
7.4.1. Opportunity sectors
8.1. Ask the analyst
8.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Angola - Key facts, 2023
Table 1: Mid-year population by age (percentage of total population), 2022e
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key economic indicators trend
Figure 2: Map of Angola, 2023
Figure 3: Angola - A timeline of key political events
Figure 4: Angola - Key political figures
Figure 5: Angola - Political composition in the national assembly (number of seats), 2022
Figure 6: Angola - Evolution of GDP growth (%), 2012-22e
Figure 7: Angola - Real GDP and real GDP growth rate ($ billion/%), 2017-27f
Figure 8: Angola - Sector-specific GDP (%), 2022e
Figure 9: Angola - Agricultural output (AOA trillion/%), 2018-23f
Figure 10: Angola - Industrial output (AOA trillion/%), 2018-23f
Figure 11: Angola - Services output (AOA trillion/%), 2018-23f
Figure 12: Angola - External trade position ($ billion), 2018-27f
Figure 13: Angola - Consumer price index and inflation (index/%), 2018-27f
Figure 14: Angola - Unemployment rate (thousands/%), 2018-27f
Figure 15: Angola - Major religions (%), 2014
Figure 16: Angola - Expenditure on healthcare ($ billion/% of GDP), 2017-20
Figure 17: Angola - Internet users (million users/%), 2018-23f
Our market research methodology is designed to provide the clients with comprehensive and accurate information
industries and markets. It includes data collection, primary interviews, macro-economic factor analysis,
The data is gathered from a wide range of sources, including industry reports, government statistics, and
This data is then analyzed and cross-referenced to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Next, primary
interviews are conducted
with industry experts and key stakeholders to gather their insights and perspectives on the market. This
information is then
combined with the data collected to provide a complete picture of the market. Macro-economic factor analysis
is also carried
out to understand the impact of external factors on the market. Finally, country-level data analysis is
understand the market dynamics in specific regions and countries.
Reportlinker's market research methodology is designed to provide clients with a clear understanding of the
market, its trends,
and its future potential.
+ See all