2021 Global Cancer Diagnostics Market Perspective: USA, Europe, Japan--Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for Major Tumor Markers, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report is a study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the next five years.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing by country.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the U.S., Europe, and Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/2729, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG, Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar, Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone, Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein, Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin, Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product suppliers by individual test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzers used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest molecular diagnostic methods, biochips/microarrays, biosensors, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
Abbott, Affymetrix, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Elitech Group, Enzo Biochem, Fujirebio, Grifols, Hologic, Leica Biosystems, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, PerkinElmer, Qiagen, Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher, Wako and others.
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables
The report provides strategic assessments of over 30 leading cancer diagnostics market players and
start-up companies with innovative technologies and products, including:
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Leica Biosystems
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
- Wako and others