Online Retailing in Austria - Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2025
This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in Austria.In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments.
The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2020 along with recent key developments.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics and the impact of COVID-19 on online retail sales in the country.
- The online market in Austria grew by 15.3% in 2020 to €8.6 billion as the pandemic forced customers to explore the online channel for purchases.
- Advertising through digital media and interacting with customers through social media has boosted online channel sales
- Online food & grocery sales in Austria grew by 24.5% to reach €1.2 billion in 2020 driven by convenience of home delivery services.
- Electricals has the highest penetration of 32.5% in 2020, among all sectors for online sales in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the online retail industry and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in online retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning