Retail Savings and Investments in France - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Retail Savings & Investments in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The retail savings and investments market covers four non-life retail savings and investment products segments: deposits, mutual funds, direct investment in equity, and direct investment in bonds.
- The French retail savings and investments market had total investments of $2,602.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2016 and 2020.
- The deposits segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2020, with total investments of $1,908.0bn, equivalent to 73.3% of the market’s overall value.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the French retail savings and investments market, leading to reduced investor confidence in riskier forms of investment, such as equity and mutual funds, as well as a reduced ability to save due to domestic income losses.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the retail savings & investments market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail savings & investments market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail savings & investments market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France retail savings & investments market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France retail savings & investments market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the France retail savings & investments market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France retail savings & investments market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s retail savings & investments market in relation to its regional counterparts?