"The wide availability of high-speed data connectivity in Portugal will support growth in ICT service adoption, which will enable operators to achieve overall growth in business revenue."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Portugal for micro, small, medium-sized and large businesses. It quantifies the market for fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services including security, co-location and hosting, SaaS and IaaS/PaaS.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
- Micro (0–9 employees)
- Small (10–49 employees)
- Medium-sized (50–249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, fixed-wireless access (FWA), other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100 Mbit/s,
100 Mbit/s and up to 1 Gbit/s and at least 1 Gbit/s
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management