Aerospace and Defense in Poland - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Aerospace & Defense in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Polish aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $6.9bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2016 and 2020.
- The systems & ordnance segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $3.6bn, equivalent to 52.1% of the market’s overall value.
- Poland is one of the few European NATO members that meets its 2% of GDP spending target. It is seeking to modernize its armed forces.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Poland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Poland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Poland aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Poland aerospace & defense market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Poland aerospace & defense market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Poland aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Poland’s aerospace & defense market?