This report provides a multi-dimensional view of the IWMS market including analysis of software solutions and service providers, evaluation of key technologies, assessment of current market trends, and outlook for future business opportunities. The report also provides detailed quantitative analysis and forecasts including:
• Global and Regional market forecasts for 2021 to 2026
• AI and IoT embedded solutions market analysis and forecasts
• Analysis and forecasts by industry vertical, software and service type
The report also includes specific industry recommendations with respect to Integrated Workplace Management System market solutions including platforms, software, and services.
Select Report Findings:
• The global IWMS market will reach USD $11.2B by 2026
• AIoT embedded IWMS market will reach USD $3.5B by 2026
• North America and APAC will jointly lead the market by through the study period
• More than 52% of all IWMS software will include AI embedded capabilities by 2026
• The IoT industry will represent up to 13% of the entire IWMS software market by 2026
Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) are designed to optimize the usage of corporate physical assets such as real estate, buildings, facilities and infrastructure. Optimization includes everything from resource requirements to workflow and personnel management.
IWMS solutions represent a combination of five separate modules (1) Property Management, (2) Facility and Space Management, (3) Maintenance Management, (4) Sustainability and Energy Management, and (5) Technology Management. Each software module addresses specific functions powered by Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, as well as Artificial Intelligence (AI), 3D Visualization, and Data Analytics. IWMS solutions as a whole typically include software as well as related services such as network and system integration, professional services, predictive analysis, and more.
With IWMS solutions, enterprise organizations are able to optimize asset utilization, energy consumption, technology deployment, building, and infrastructure efficiency, and overall workplace productivity to gain substantial savings in CAPEX and OPEX. Integration of IoT and AI is accelerating the transformation from software-driven to service-centered automation with the added benefit of generating positive returns on assets for enterprises. Deployment of IWMS solutions is anticipated to provide the following benefits for the typical enterprise:
• Improve energy consumption by 11.5%
• Improve facility usage efficiency by 39.3%
• Reduce facility maintenance costs by 15.2%
• Improve workspace management by up to 43.8%
• Reduce enterprise asset lifecycle costs by up to 33.5%
Mind Commerce sees the confluence of AI and IoT (AIoT) having a particularly large positive impact on the IWMS solutions market. AIoT will make IWMS solutions more effective and efficient as well as ease the transition towards a less human-intensive workforce.
The smart workplace will leverage AIoT for both autonomous decision-making as well as collaborative human-machine oriented cognitive computing approaches. This will manifest in an AIoT embedded IWMS solution market that will reach $3.5 billion globally by 2026.
Companies in Report:
• Accruent LLC
• Archibus Inc.
• ATOSS Software AG
• Business Integration Group
• CAFM Explorer
• Corrigo Incorporated
• Crestron Electronics
• DEXMA Energy Management
• Dude Solutions Inc.
• DXC Technology
• Entronix Energy Management
• FacilityONE Technologies LLC
• FM:Systems Inc.
• FSI (FM Solutions) Limited
• Honeywell International
• IBM Corporation
• Indus Systems Inc.
• iOFFICE Corporation
• KeyTech Security Solution
• Kronos Incorporated
• MCS Solutions
• MPulse Software Inc.
• MRI Software LLC
• NJW Limited
• OfficeSpace Software Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• Planon Corporation
• ProLease Software
• Reflexis Systems Inc.
• Schneider Electric
• Siemens AG
• SSG Insight Ltd.
• Trackplan Software ltd.
• Trimble Inc.
• Visual Lease
• Wattics Ltd.