Middle East Hematology and Flow Cytometry Analyzer and Reagent Markets, 2021-2025--Supplier Shares, Segment Forecasts, Growth Opportunities in 11 Countries—Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Pipeline, Latest Technologies
This unique report provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.
This new 11-country report is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities emerging in the hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
Continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, auto-calibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Hematology Tests Analyzed in the Report
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils
Flow Cytometry Tests Analyzed in the Report
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing
- Reviews of current instrumentation technologies, and features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include: