Airlines in Scandinavia - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Airlines in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
- The Scandinavian airlines industry had total revenues of $4.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -28.7% between 2016 and 2020.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -26.4% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 36.7 million seats sold in 2020.
- Domestic and international tourism saw a marked decline in 2020 due to travel restrictions and lockdowns, which led to a significant decline in the airline industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia airlines market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia airlines market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia airlines market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia’s airlines market?