Portugal Power Market Size and Forecast to 2030, Update 2021 - Analysing Market Size and Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
This report discusses the power market structure of Portugal and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.Detailed analysis of the country’s power market regulatory structure, competitive landscape, and a list of major power plants are provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the country on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission and distribution infrastructure, electricity import and export scenario, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, electricity import and export scenario, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, generation, and consumption from 2000 to 2020, and forecast for the next 10 years to 2030
- Capacity, generation, and major power plants by technology
- Data on leading active and upcoming power plants
- Information on transmission and distribution infrastructure, and electricity imports and exports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participants, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis
Reasons to Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identify key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy, and prospects