Travel and Tourism in Austria - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Travel & Tourism in Austria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming market.
- The Austrian travel and tourism industry had total revenues of $19.9bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -16.9% between 2016 and 2020.
- The foodservice segment generated the most revenue in 2020, with total revenues of $6.6bn, equivalent to 33.4% of the industry’s overall value.
- The industry has been devastated by the global outbreak of COVID-19, which led to an unprecedented decline of 56.7% in 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in Austria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in Austria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Austria travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Belgium insurance market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Belgium insurance market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Belgium’s insurance market in relation to its regional counterparts?