The global enterprise information archiving market size reached US$ 7.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 16.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% during 2023-2028.
Enterprise information archiving (EIA) is a software that combines products and solutions for managing user messaging content, such as email, instant messaging (IM), and short message service (SMS). It aids in retention management, content indexing, e-discovery and classification, and data reduction across different content types. As a result, it is leveraged by organizations worldwide to enhance user productivity and offer insight with instant access to archived email and files. It also assists in organizing business social media data, such as files, voice, and website content, stored in enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) platforms.
Enterprise Information Archiving Market Trends:
Due to the rapid expansion of businesses globally, the volume of data is increasing at a faster pace and complicating regulatory compliance. This represents one of the major factors positively influencing the adoption of EIA solutions to help organizations manage information effectively and achieve compliance goals easily. Apart from this, on account of the rising instances of data breaches, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are relying on these solutions to protect data against loss, corruption, and security threats. Moreover, as the increasing use of online banking services is resulting in huge financial data generation, banks and financial organizations are relying on EIA for record-keeping and archiving electronic communication data. Furthermore, m-health applications accumulate a large amount of data daily, which poses a challenge for IT professionals to regulate it on conventional software. This, in confluence with the growing popularity of m-health services, is contributing to the utilization of EIA in the healthcare industry to address infrastructure costs and storage bloat. Besides this, market players are introducing multipurpose EIA solutions that provide automated tools for managing data effectively, which is anticipated to create a favorable market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
the analyst provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global enterprise information archiving market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, deployment mode, enterprise size and end user.
Breakup by Type:
File and Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS)
Training, Support and Maintenance
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Enterprise Size:
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Breakup by End User:
Government and Defense
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Retail and E-Commerce
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Atos SE, Barracuda Networks Inc., Global Relay Communications Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Services Limited, Proofpoint Inc., Smarsh Inc., Veritas Technologies LLC and ZL Technologies Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global enterprise information archiving market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global enterprise information archiving market during 2023-2028?
3. What are the key factors driving the global enterprise information archiving market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global enterprise information archiving market?
5. What is the breakup of the global enterprise information archiving market based on the type?
6. What is the breakup of the global enterprise information archiving market based on the deployment mode?
7. What is the breakup of the global enterprise information archiving market based on the enterprise size?
8. What is the breakup of the global enterprise information archiving market based on the end user?
9. What are the key regions in the global enterprise information archiving market?
10. Who are the key players/companies in the global enterprise information archiving market?