Italy Retail Savings and Investments - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Retail Savings and Investments in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The retail savings and investments market covers four non-life retail savings and investment products segments: deposits, mutual funds, direct investment in equity, and direct investment in bonds.
- The Italian retail savings and investments market had total investments of $3,145.7 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2016 and 2021.
- The deposits segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2021, with total investments of $1,834.1 billion, equivalent to 58.3% of the market’s overall value.
- Overall, the market remained in growth despite the pandemic as many sought to protect their savings forgoing money on luxury items.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail savings and investments market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail savings and investments market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail savings and investments market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy retail savings and investments market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Italy retail savings and investments market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Italy retail savings and investments market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy retail savings and investments market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy’s retail savings and investments market?