Top 5 Emerging Countries Wine Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The Emerging 5 Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026).
- These countries contributed $48,948.7 million to the global wine industry in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $82,650.0 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 11% over the 2021-26 period.
- Within the wine industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $41,627.5 million in 2021. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $3,793.4 and $1,499.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the wine industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $71,663.6 million in 2026, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $5,162.5 and $2,625.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five wine market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five wine market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five wine market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the emerging five wine market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five wine market?