United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ice Cream Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026
Country Profile report on the Ice Cream sector in the UAE provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The UAE ice cream sector was led by impulse ice cream - single serve category in value terms, and take-home and bulk ice cream was the leading category in volume terms.Moreover, the impulse ice cream - single serve category is forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2021-2026.
Convenience stores is the leading channel for distribution of ice cream in the country.Flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the UAE ice cream sector.
IFFCO, Mars, Incorporated, and Unilever are the top three companies in the UAE ice cream sector in 2020.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal ice cream, take-home and bulk ice cream and impulse ice cream-single serve with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, carton - liquid, pillow pouch, bottle, cup, aerosol, tube, tray, film, wrapper, clamshell, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie, foil, sports cap, film, cap, lever closure, crown and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- Per capita expenditure of ice cream was higher in the UAE than in both the global and regional levels in 2021
- The per capita consumption of take-home and bulk ice cream was higher than other ice cream categories in the UAE in 2021
- Convenience stores is the leading distribution channel in the UAE ice cream sector, with a value share of 38.2% in 2021
- The health & wellness market is led by the impulse ice cream - single serve category in the UAE ice cream sector
- Flexible packaging accounted for a share of 57.2% in the UAE ice cream sector in 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.