Sweden Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2023-2028
Sweden Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2023-2028 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants.
It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
To secure its territory and protect its sovereignty, while demonstrating its commitment to defense spending for future ascension into NATO, Sweden is increasing its annual defense budget allocation. In 2023, the defense budget reached $8.7 billion, equating to a yearly increase of 17.3%, which is a clear demonstration of Sweden’s fiscal response to the invasion of Ukraine. In its bid to join NATO, Sweden is aiming to meet the organization’s target to spend 2.0% of GDP on defense. The analyst expects this figure to be reached in 2028, with a defense budget of $13.4 billion.
- Major capabilities in the Swedish Armed Forces are currently undergoing significant changes in the form of new platforms or upgrades of existing ones. Modern defense technology makes progress at a swift pace and keeping the military competitive will incur greater costs.
- The shift of power towards a more multi-polar world is increasingly putting strain on geopolitical relations. The recent Russian invasion of Ukraine has only reiterated what was already a core focus of Swedish defense spending: ensuring readiness in the face of heightened tensions.
- The Swedish defense market may be a challenge to foreign vendors due to the prominence of the domestic industry.
- As a small nation that has a history of relying on cooperation with its European allies, the EU is arguably Sweden’s most important platform for foreign and defense policy.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Swedish defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Sweden defense budget: detailed analysis of the Swedish 2023 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of the Swedish military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Swedish military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Sweden are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Slovenia’s defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Swedish defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Swedish market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Swedish defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Swedish government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available