Romania Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2023-2028
Romania Defense Market - Size and trends, budget allocation, regulations, key acquisitions, competitive landscape and forecast, 2023-2028 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants.
It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Romania’s defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 13.4% during the historic period to stand at $8.0 billion in 2023. Over the forecast period, it is forecast to register a CAGR of 2.8% to value $9.3 billion in 2028. Tensions in Europe over the Russian invasion of Ukraine and a program of military modernization are the primary drivers of this spending. Romania has joined an international coalition lending extensive support to Ukraine and hosting an increased number of NATO troops within its borders as well as alliance infrastructure including an intelligence headquarters, missile defense systems and permanent positions for multinational battlegroups. Acquisition spending is driven by modernization of air defense systems and surface combatants given Romania’s Black Sea coastline, but notably some purchases - such as a force of Norwegian F-16s - are second-hand.
Drivers of Defense expenditure include the war in Ukraine, security concerns in the Balkan region, and procurement for modernization for Romania.
Major ongoing procurement programs include procurement of MIM-104F Patriot batteries, Piranha V IFVs, Scorpene-class submarines, PUMA IFVs and new helicotpers.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
This report offers detailed analysis of Romania defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Romania defense budget: detailed analysis of Romania 2023 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Romania military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Romania military procurement regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Romania are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Romania’s defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Romanian defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Romanian market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Romania defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Romania government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available