South Africa Liqueurs (Spirits) Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2025
Liqueurs (Spirits) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Liqueurs market in South Africa.
Liqueurs - all cream, fruit and other liqueurs. Liqueurs are sweet drinks with over 17% alcohol by volume (ABV) and at least 2.5% sugar content manufactured using a distilled spirit and either cream or fruit or a flavouring ingredient such as seeds, herbs, flowers, buts or spices.
Liqueurs market in South Africa registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.31% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of ZAR 2,954.83 Million in 2020, a decrease of -26.78% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 1.21% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -26.78% over 2019. The fastest growing segment of the Liqueurs market in South Africa between the year 2015 and 2020 was Fruit Liqueurs which registered a CAGR of 0.11%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Other Liqueurs with a CAGR of -8.19%. In 2020 Cream Liqueurs segment in South Africa Liqueurs market accounted for a major share of 42.71%, while Other Liqueurs stood in second position representing 37.20% of the market’s 2020 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Liqueurs and its variants Cream Liqueurs, Fruit Liqueurs, Bitters & Other Liqueurs.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa’s Liqueurs (Spirits) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Liqueurs (Spirits) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Liqueurs (Spirits) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.