Egypt Rum (Spirits) Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2026
Egypt Rum (Spirits) Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics, 2021-2026 is a broad level market review of Rum market in Egypt.
Rum - includes both light and dark rums.Rum is a spirit made from sugar cane.
In the case of dark rum the drinks is characterised by the addition of caramel or by maturation in oak containers.In the case of light rum no colouring additives are present.
Includes drinks consumed both at home and outside of the home.
Rum market in Egypt registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.80% during the period 2016 to 2021 with a sales value of EGP 77.95 Million in 2021, an increase of 25.72% over 2020. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 26.62% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -40.79% over 2019. The fastest growing segment of the Rum market in Egypt between the year 2016 and 2021 was Dark Rum which registered a CAGR of 6.28%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Light Rum with a CAGR of 4.39%. In 2021 Dark Rum segment in Egypt Rum market accounted for a major share of 75.58%, while Light Rum stood in second position representing 24.42% of the market’s 2021 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2016-2021 and illustrative forecast to 2026 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Rum and its variants Dark Rum & Light Rum.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Egypt’s Rum (Spirits) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Rum (Spirits) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2016 to 2026.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2018-2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Rum (Spirits) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.