Poland Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2023-2028
Poland defense market - Size and trends, budget allocation, regulations, key acquisitions, competitive landscape and forecast, 2023-2028 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants.
It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Poland’s defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 14.9% during the historic period to stand at $20.0 billion in 2023. Over the forecast period, it is forecast to register a CAGR of 10.8% to value $32.6 billion in 2028. Poland’s defense posture has taken a historic turn since the beginning of the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. In view of a large conventional land war on its borders, the Polish Army, Navy and Air Force are undergoing an extensive modernization program at both pace and scale - a process that began slowly in 2011 to shed Soviet-era equipment but accelerated after the invasion. Replacement main battle tanks (MBTs), tube and rocket artillery, infantry fighting vehicles, new rotary and fixed-wing aircraft, and next-generation submarines and frigates are all major acquisitions for the forecast period. Poland is a strategically significant area for the entire NATO alliance, of which Poland remains a committed member along with its strong bilateral relations with the US, which will remain Poland’s largest source of equipment. The US hegemony is being challenged by Korean firms Hanwha and Hyundai Rotem, which are AFV and artillery suppliers that are part of an ambitious technology transfer agreement that will expand Polish domestic industry.
- Drivers of Defense expenditure include the war in Ukraine, significant tensions with Russia and its bordering Kaliningrad region, commitments to the NATO alliance and ongoing contributions to international peacekeeping and stability operations via the UN and EU.
- Major ongoing procurement programs include the acquisition of F-35A fighters, M142 HIMARS MLRS systems, K2 Black Panther and Abrams MBTs, and planned procurement for new frigates and diesel-electric submarines.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
This report offers detailed analysis of Polish defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Poland defense budget: detailed analysis of Poland 2023 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Polish military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Poland’s military procurement regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Poland are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Poland’s defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Poland defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Polish market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Polish defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Polish government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available