Brazil Hot Drinks Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026
Country Profile report on the hot drinks sector in Brazil provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Brazil hot drinks sector is led by the hot coffee category in value terms in 2021.The hot coffee category is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2021-2026.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel in distribution of hot drinks in the country. 3Coracoes, JAB Holding Company, and Nestlé are the leading companies in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Brazilian hot drinks sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for hot coffee, hot tea, other Hot drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, specialty container, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, pod and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- The per capita consumption of hot drinks in Australia was higher than both the global and the regional levels in 2021
- The per capita consumption of hot coffee was higher in Australia than other categories in 2021
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Australian hot drinks sector
- Nestlé, JAB Holding Company, and Cantarella Bros Pty Ltd are the top three companies in the Australian hot drinks sector
- Flexible packaging accounted for a share of 52% in the Australian hot drinks sector, in 2021
- Hot coffee was the leading category in volume terms across the leading cities in Australian hot drinks sector in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector - Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.