The France recycled glass market is set to register a CAGR of 4.61% in terms of volume and 5.74% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The country has a thriving glass packaging market, facilitating growth opportunities for the market analyzed.
Glass is one of the most sought materials for packing food, perfumery, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and beverages.This is attributed to its excellent barrier properties, reusability, and sterility.
France has been a dominant beverage producer in the European Union with an extensively cultivated environment that enables the development of different forms of indigenous alcohol and their associated premium packaging solutions, cognac and champagne.As per stats, cognac remained the leading French wine and spirit export, followed by champagne.
Also, despite the country’s wine exports decreasing by volume, the wine sector constitutes France’s second-biggest trade surplus after its aeronautics industry. Additionally, France encompasses product innovations with regard to glass bottles.
Besides, the vendors in France are considerably investing and developing new products for pharmaceutical glass packaging to expand their production footprint. It is also evaluated as a conducive market for several pharmaceutical glass packaging companies to set up their manufacturing facilities.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market include Sibelco Green Solutions, Recycling, Maltha Glass Recycling Group, SOLOVER AS, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. BRIANE ENVIRONNEMENT
3. IPAQ RECYCLING
4. MALTHA GLASS RECYCLING GROUP
5. SIBELCO GREEN SOLUTIONS
6. SOLOVER AS
7. SRPV INDUSTRIELS
8. VERALLIA GROUP