Colombia Hot drinks Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026
Country Profile report on the hot drinks sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Colombian hot drinks sector was led by hot coffee category in value terms and volume terms.Hot coffee is also forecast to register fastest value and volume growth in 2021-2026.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of hot drinks products in the country. Grupo Nutresa SA, Nestle S.A., and Torrecafe Aguila Roja & CIA are the top three companies in Colombian hot drinks sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for hot coffee, hot tea, other Hot drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, speciality container, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, pod and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- The per capita consumption of hot drinks in Colombia was higher than the global level in 2021
- The per capita consumption of hot coffee was higher in Colombia than in other categories in Latin America in 2021
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets were the leading distribution channel in the Colombian hot drinks sector, with a value share of 60.2% in 2021
- Other hot drinks were the most consolidated category, with the top three companies accounting for an 86.9% value share in 2021
- “Kids & babies” represent the largest subset of the hot drinks sector in Colombia
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.