The Europe golf cart market is set to rise with a CAGR of 5.65% across the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. The regional market’s growth is accredited to key factors such as stringent government regulations associated with vehicular emissions as well as the high per capita income and significant purchasing power.
The Europe golf cart market growth evaluation covers the assessment of Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Denmark, and Rest of Europe.France is regarded as a highly-developed nation, enabling individuals to have greater purchasing power.
Subsequently, this factor equips people to buy golf carts, as well. As per the Golf Course Association Europe, in 2021, France had 402,991 registered golfers, thus significantly contributing to the increasing demand for various types of golf carts in the country.
The geographic diversity and constantly varying weather in Spain make the nation a suitable location for tourism as well as golfing annually.Furthermore, the rise in tourism activity plays an essential role in fueling the growth in golfing across the country.
In Puerto Banus, Marbella, Ecocarinvest offers a diverse range of Low-Speed-Vehicles (LSV) street-legal vehicle rentals.These vehicles, capable of accommodating the unique requirements of luggage storage, have a range of up to 40 km.
Moreover, they are either completely electric or alternative fuel automobiles.Hence, tourism is a key driving force, propelling Spain’s demand for golf carts.
As a result, these factors are set to augment the market growth in Europe during the forecast years.
Some of the major companies in the market include Polaris Industries Inc, Yamaha Golf-Car Company, Garia, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. CLUB CAR
2. CRUISE CAR INC
3. EVOLUTION ELECTRIC VEHICLES
4. E-Z-GO (ACQUIRED BY TEXTRON INC)
6. HAWK CARTS
7. HDK ELECTRIC VEHICLE
8. KARRIOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
10. POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC
11. STAR EV CORPORATION
12. THAI SUMMIT GROUP
14. VARLEY GROUP
15. YAMAHA GOLF-CAR COMPANY (YAMAHA CORPORATION)